PROGRAM TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED DUE TO COVID-19
The Health and Wellness Class Fee Reimbursement Program supports you and your wellness goals by providing up to $50 in health and wellness class fee reimbursement per year, per postdoc. This program applies to fitness, wellness, parenting, and prenatal classes that started on or after Jan 1, 2020.
All active Stanford appointed postdocotral scholars are eligibile for the Health & Wellness Class Fee Reimbursement. Visiting postdoctoral scholars are not eligible for the reimbursement.
Any Stanford HIP Class, Stanford Recreational Class, or fitness class offered by an outside organization, such as YMCA, and local Boot Camps, as well as prenatal and parenting classes are eligible for the reimbursement. Monthly membership fees to a gym, facility or organization are not reimbursable. Fees paid to personal trainers are not reimbursable. Reimbursements are for classes only.
- Fill out and return the 2020 Health & Wellness Class Fee Reimbursement Form
- Provide all required documentation
- Proof of payment
- Proof of class registration
- Email form and required documentation to Postdoc Benefits at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review and approval can take up to 30 days
- No cash reimbursements
- Reimbursement is in the form of a gift card
- Reimbursement cannot exceed cost of class
- A maximum of $50 per class/multiple class pack is reimbursed
- May combine multiple classes purchased on same day to equal maximum reimbursement
- Please allow up to 30 days to be notified of your reimbursement approval
- Gift card must be picked up in person. If the postdoc is not available to pickup gift card, postdoc may designate another person to do so. That person must be on any emails communicating about the pickup person. Other person must bring ID.
- Gift card must be picked up within 30 days of notification of approval. Gift card not picked up within 30 days will be returned to stock and the postdoc will have to reapply for reimbursement
- Gift cards will not be mailed
- PLEASE NOTE: There are limited funds available for this reimbursement program. Once the 2020 funds are exhausted, the program will close until the following year and we will issue no further reimbursements. 2020 expenses will not be reimbursed in 2021.