The Health and Wellness Class Fee Reimbursement Program supports you and your wellness goals by providing up to $100 in class fee reimbursement per year, per postdoc. This program applies to fitness, wellness, parenting, and prenatal classes that started on or after Jan 1, 2019.
All active Stanford appointed postdocotral scholars are eligibile for the Health & Wellness Class Fee Reimbursement. Visiting postdoctoral scholars are not eligible for the reimbursement.
Any Stanford HIP Class, Stanford Recreational Class, or fitness class offered by an outside organization, such as YMCA, and local Boot Camps, as well as prenatal and parenting classes are eligible for the reimbursement. Monthly membership fees to a facility or organization are not reimbursable. Reimbursements are for classes only.
- Fill out and return the Health & Wellness Class Fee Reimbursement Form
- Provide all required documentation
- Proof of payment
- Proof of class registration
- Email form and required documentation to Postdoc Benefits at email@example.com
- Review and approval can take up to 10 business days
- No cash reimbursements
- Reimbursement is in the form of a gift card
- Reimbursement cannot exceed cost of class
- May combine multiple classes purchased on same day to equal minimum or maximum reimbursement
- A maximum of $50 per class/multiple class pack is reimbursed
- Combined reimbursement for both health and wellness, and child care waitlist fees cannot exceed $100 per postdoc per year
- Please allow up to 10 business days to be notified of your reimbursement approval
- Reimbursement can be picked up at the Postdoc Benefits Office or at an agreed upon location between the postdoc and the Postdoc Benefits Office
- Gift cards must be picked up within 30 days of notification of approval. Gift cards not picked up within 30 days will be returned to stock and the postdoc will have to reapply for reimbursement
- PLEASE NOTE: There are limited funds available for this reimbursement program. Once the 2019 funds are exhausted, the program will close until the following year and we will issue no further reimbursements. 2019 expenses will not be reimbursed in 2020.