Delta Dental PPO
Member Services: 1-800-765-6003
Find 2022 plan documentation and resources for Delta Dental
Delta Dental is the insurance carrier for your dental plan
If you and your spouse/registered domestic partner both work at Stanford and are considered eligible to enroll in the Delta Dental plan through the University:
- Your child(ren) may only have coverage under one parent, and
- You may not cover your spouse/registered domestic partner as your dependent (i.e., they must enroll in the plan separately).
The Delta Dental website provides you with the online tools to:
- Find a network dentist and receive driving directions
- Verify eligibility and view benefit information
- Print an ID card and download claim forms
- Find the average cost of a dental procedure in your area
- Pre-treatment estimates - strongly encouraged before any extensive dental work
- Access dental tips and other oral health information
- Contact Member Services and subscribe to online services
- Get answers to frequently asked questions
Additional information on the plan is available below, at Delta Dental, or by calling (800)-765-6003.
Extra Benefits for Expectant Mothers
When a covered person is pregnant, the dental plan pays for additional services to help improve oral health during the pregnancy. The additional services include one oral exam and either one extra routine cleaning or additional periodontal scaling and root planning per quadrant. The covered person or her dentist must provide written confirmation of pregnancy when the claim is submitted. Learn more about this benefit.
Interested in Receiving Additional Dental Resources?
Delta Dental's SmileWay wellness program offers information, activities, and tools to help you create added value to your dental plan. In addition, you can register for the free dental health e-newsletter, Grin, which provides valuable information about dental health topics and how to maximize your benefits.